Full Job Description
The coolest jobs in aerospace… are with Lockheed Martin.
With over 50 years of manufacturing and operational success, we've been pioneering flight solutions that bring people home everywhere, every time since 1923.
At Lockheed Martin’s Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS) we’re on a mission to make a difference in the world with our aerospace products. Every single day we use our unrivaled skills and experiences to craft, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems.
Our culture inspires employees to dream big, perform with excellence and build incredible products. We provide the resources, support, and the focus. You bring the passion and courage to envision limitless possibilities.
The Marine Corps Systems (MCS) Finance & Business Operations organization is looking for a self-motivated and energetic Financial Analyst, to provide financial leadership and support to the CH-53K Development Program. The successful candidate will support the CH-53K Development Contract, which includes the Systems Design and Development (SDD) aircraft. The development contract has an estimated value of over $4B. The program is entering the critical test phase of the contract which with successful execution will lead to the award of full rate production contracts and allow entry into various international markets. This position will partner with the Program Management team to ensure successful execution of contract requirements with the focus on the accuracy in financial reporting. This includes developing and reporting Estimates at Complete (EAC), evaluation of risks and opportunities, performing rate impact analysis, understanding impacts of changes on program baselines and EACs, tracking and monitoring new business as well as managing earned value compliance on the contract.
This all-encompassing position will also assist in the execution of all financial reporting requirements for the Development Contract. This includes but is not limited to delivery of monthly CPR and CPSMR CDRLs; quarterly CFSRs and CSRs as well as financial forecasts for Orders, Sales, EBIT and Cash. Will also assist the program team and financial management in monitoring and tracking program expenditures, highlighting issues/concerns/trends to the program team, and ensuring that program financial commitments are met. Will work with Contracts and Capture Management on any new modifications or new scope to the Development contract. Will interact with a variety of program and financial management personnel and ensure conformance and compliance with company and program processes and procedures.
Statement of Work:
- Provide financial leadership and guidance to the Programs Integrated Product Teams (IPT); promote a cost conscious culture
- Utilize the Earned Value tools and communicate the financial metrics required to ensure focus on program performance
- Collaborate with IPTs to prepare and present monthly and annual bottoms-up EAC’s, including but not limited to the following:
- Maintain and communicate key assumptions and critical program metrics, with trend analysis, that drive realistic EAC’s
- Proactively identify cost impacts resulting from the Change Control Board (CCB) and ensure proper evaluation before inclusion in the EAC
- Develop and implement risk mitigation plans to potential cost growth
- Support Cost Account Managers (CAMs) to ensure timely, accurate and complete EAC submissions
- Contribute to the accurate, concise and timely preparation of executive presentations, including EXCO Reviews, Program Business Reviews, and IPT Reviews
- Support ad hoc reporting and analysis to FP&A, Programs and Senior Management
- Ensure compliance with Earned Value Metrics and LM Financial Manual requirements
- Continuous Improvement/Other
- Support process improvement initiatives to increase accuracy and efficiency
- Partner with other functional organizations to map value streams and certify processes
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, or other Business Management field, etc. from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience and education.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools
- Detail Oriented, Independent, self-starter
- Ability to work in challenging, fast paced environment
- Experience in leading financial reporting of multiple projects
- Experience in Earned Value Reporting
- Experience in full criteria earned value reporting
- Advanced application of Excel capabilities (knowledgeable in creation and operation of Pivot and Lookup tables, macro's), PowerPoint and Word.
- Experience with SAP, Hyperion, COBRA and other financial business system applications
- Knowledge of Earned Value Management (EVM).
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.