Seeking a progressive, high performing CPA for supplemental work with intermediate tax advisory, and reasonable compensation studies for small businesses with less than 50 employees. We're looking for an innovative, progressive, and hungry individual.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with both pass-through and corporate taxation, and have a high familiarity with reasonable compensation studies, the department of labor, and IRS regulations. The perfect fit for this role has Big 4 experience, or currently works in a larger corporate position and is looking to transition into independent practice ownership.
Work will be primarily remote with calendar scheduled check-ins. Progress and task performance will be tracked digitally.
We have hundreds of business owner clients with CPA relationships that can be replaced and are an established business. If you're a high performer and have a dream to be in business for yourself - this is your opportunity. We're offering 60% ownership and up to 100% of first year revenue for highly qualified candidates.
First year income expectations can be anywhere from $50,000 as supplemental work or $150,000+ for full time work not including the immediate ownership of 60% of your business in which you maintain control of decision making. How you grow your business in addition to work with us, is up to you.
This is your opportunity to start a business, without the risk of starting a business and having clients coming to you through referrals from us.
Your supporting team
- Independent national financial advisory firm with over 40 employees
- Independent national legal advisory firm with over 40 employees
- "Business in a box" we've built advisory businesses from the ground up, twice. We have all the tools and resources for you to be successful and accomplish your goals.
- 4 year undergraduate degree from an accredited institution in accounting, finance, or business
- 5 years of professional accounting experience
- Current and up to date CPA qualification
- High-performing, and proactive mindset
- Hungry to build a powerful accounting business and control your future
- Comfortable working with ambiguity
- Experience in corporate taxation (particularly the treatment of tax in a corporate entity vs. a pass-through entity)
- Experience in independent advisory accounting
You'll never know if it's a fit if you don't throw your hat in the ring, if you're tired of the "monkey suit" and want to build your transition plan to more freedom, more income, and more choices - this is your opportunity.
We're looking forward to reviewing your resume.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $53,966.00 - $139,882.00 per year
- Accounting: 5 years (Required)
- Multiple locations
- On the road
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more