Enjoy a paid training and a 2 week block schedule so you can plan around your family and personal needs. Each position requires every other weekend. We offer generous benefits package including tuition re-imbursement, medical, vision and dental insurance, HSA/ FSA, 403b retirement, paid time off, and holiday pay. As an employee, you can earn money for college while you work and apply for no interest loans. Our center has an opening for a RN ( Registered Nurse ). Work in our Millard location at 12856 Deauville Drive in Omaha, NE
PT or FT /Eve ( Eve 2:00pm - 10:30pm)
We offer a competitive wage with a Shift Differential for our RN ( Registered Nurse )
$1.00 for eve
$2.00 for nights
Must submit to a drug test and a criminal background check
RN ( Registered Nurse )you will be responsible for :
- Observing patients, charting and reporting changes in patients' conditions, such as adverse reactions to medication or treatment, and taking any necessary action.
- Perform the following according to Good Samaritan mission, location standards, procedures and individualized resident care plans. Assists with formulating a plan of care for residents in pertinent area.
- Provides nursing care to residents according to physician orders and regulations. Updates plan of care when needed.
- Observes and documents observations and care given to residents.
- Uses the EMR accurately.
- Assures physicians are notified and orders are processed. Receives and shares information; observes and reports residents’ conditions.
- Responds promptly to resident call lights. Directs and assists with resident, family/significant other education. Notifies family on condition changes etc.
- Handles linens properly and disposes of soiled linens, clothing or supplies in adherence to regulations and guidelines.
- Uses standard precautions by using personal protective equipment and observes transmission guidelines, washes hands between resident cares.
- Reports / assures timely follow up of signs / symptoms of resident infections.
RN ( Registered Nurse ) Qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Prior work experience in like or related position preferred. Maintains required certification / qualifications and associated standards.
- Licensure for state of practice is required; current CPR certification or ability to become certified in CPR within 180 days of hire.
- Knowledge of basic nursing skills; knowledge and familiarity with the therapeutic effects and side effects of all medications administered.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or other protected status. Apply online at www.good-sam.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 to $26.96 /hour