The Accounts Payable Representative participates in the full-cycle, high volume Accounts Payable invoicing process. Vouchers invoices, reviews invoice coding and performs a three way match with invoices to Purchase Orders. Provide internal and external customer assistance.
- Ensures invoices are accurately coded, posted and processed within established deadlines.
- Assists with weekly check and ACH payment runs.
- Assists with branch and vendor inquiries.
- Prepares and maintains A/P reports and files.
- Assists with monthly, quarterly and year end close cycles.
Job experience & skills requirements
- High School Diploma/equivalent
- 5+ years of high volume corporate A/P experience
- Experience within a multi-branch organization
- Experience with branch disbursement accounts
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Proven customer service skills and the ability to maintain positive working relationships
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities and deadlines
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office (specifically Excel); JD Edwards experience a plus
Compensation & Benefits Information
- Competitive base salary & commission structure
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance, with Prescription Plan
- Employer paid life insurance
- 401(k) Program with Company Match
- Pet, Home Owner, and Renters Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Holidays & Sick Days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Tuition Assistance
- Mileage reimbursement