Recruiter Trainee / Junior Recruiter
Axle Informatics is a scientific research and information technology company that offers innovative computer services, informatics, and bioresearch solutions to research centers and healthcare organizations around the globe. With experts in software engineering, bioinformatics, molecular research, and program management, we focus on developing and applying technological tools and scientific techniques to empower the world of research. We work with some of the top research organizations and facilities in the country including multiple institutes at the National Institutes of health (NIH), which means candidates will be receiving the best on-the-job training possible in this field.
· Source a pipeline of qualified and available candidates across multiple job disciplines and focuses
· Conduct full-life cycle recruiting
· Hunt and gather for both technical and scientific positions
· Assist on finding Key Personnel for Federal proposals
· Networking extensively in the marketplace to ensure we have access to the best and brightest talent for every search
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on confidentiality, tact, and diplomacy.
· Work and form relationships with internal management teams to know the ins and outs of their departments and better understand their needs
· Deliver an awesome candidate experience to each and every person who walks through our door.
· Negotiate every detail of hiring a future DMI employee down to the most minute details while keeping the process exciting
· Ensuring that candidate data is up-to-date and relevant in iCIMS
· Developing and maintaining a pipeline of qualified candidates
· Preparing status reports and attending meetings, as required
· Minimum of 6 months - 1 year of recruiting experience in a corporate or staffing firm environment.
· Experience being creative sourcing for candidates is critical – using niche sites, social media, etc.
· Experience sourcing, screening, and closing talent at all levels
· Demonstrated experience working with all levels of an organization
· Solid business acumen and professional presence
· Demonstrated ability to keep up with market data and trends that impact recruiting efforts
· Global recruiting experience is a big plus
· Must possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills; and be a self-starter
· Prior experience working with applicant tracking systems – iCIMS preferred
· Strong sense of urgency
· Considerable skill in interviewing techniques
· Bachelors Degree or equivalent related work experience
The diversity of Axle’s employees is a tremendous asset. We are firmly committed to providing equal opportunity in all aspects of employment and will not tolerate any illegal discrimination or harassment based age, race, gender, religion, national origin, disability, marital status, covered veteran status, sexual orientation, status with respect to public assistance, and other characteristics protected under state, federal, or local law and to deter those who aid, abet, or induce discrimination or coerce others to discriminate.
Job Type: Internship
- recruiting: 1 year (Preferred)
- What are your salary expectations?