Apartment Community Property Porter/Make-Ready Technician
Are you a property management professional working as a Porter/Make-Ready Technician who has been thinking that it might be time to make a change? Have you been keeping your eyes open for a new opportunity? Wishing you worked for a company that offers a culture where everyone on the team is valued and the work environment is stimulating and promotes learning and growth? Well then it is time for you to make a change!
At MC Residential, our team members are successful because they are part of a company that believes that HAPPINESS is the key to success. We believe that our employees are the core of what makes our company unique and we hire people who have a passion for what they do. We strive to maintain a culture that offers everyone the opportunity to succeed and move up while having fun.
MC Residential is seeking unique individuals whose varied talents and experiences will bring value to our maintenance team for our Carrollton, TX community. Our work environment is like no other- uniquely focused on delivering amazing customer service. Property Porter/Make-Ready Technicians are empowered to do what is best for the customer and are enthusiastic about building loyalty for our brand and their community.
What will I be doing?
- Look after your community as if it were your home.
- Add sparkle and detail to the common areas and make ready homes for our residents.
- Maintain the physical functionality and safety of the community including, but not limited to, apartment homes & common areas.
- Proactively seek solutions to problems, making sure to pay attention to details.
- Ensure that you have the right tools and equipment to do your job and keep them clean and organized.
- Perform a variety of repair and maintenance tasks including, but not limited to carpentry, plumbing, electrical work, painting, HVAC work and masonry.
- Conduct inspections for preventive maintenance needs.
- Record and report completed repairs and follow up with items that require further attention.
- Make sure that your work is performed in a safe and efficient manner.
- Exemplify an optimistic and energetic presence through team collaboration while building strong relationships with customers to maximize customer loyalty.
- Elevate the everyday by creating an amazing experience for our customers.
- Ensure the community is always represented in a compelling way and is customer ready.
- Provide solutions and inspiration to customers to help them live the “good life”.
Join us if you:
- Have strong communication and time management skills.
- Enjoy being part of a team environment.
- Preferably have previous porter/make ready experience.
- Have availability and flexibility to weekends if needed.
Job Type: Full-time
- Make Ready/Porter: 3 years (Preferred)