Full Job Description
Do you believe in your company and the products and services it offers?
Would you believe in a company that puts people first? People of the highest caliber, senior citizens! A company that serves, cares, nurtures, and provides a loving home for seniors. If you believe in service to others, then look no further than John-Wesley Villas of Savannah, Inc. A family owned and operated company that offers elegance and southern hospitality in every aspect of our retirement living community. We truly offer “Retirement Living at its Finest”.
At John-Wesley Villas of Savannah, everything we do is to one end, providing a loving home for our Independent and Assisted Living residents so they are truly living life to its fullest. We offer a friendly and energetic atmosphere and ensure warm and personalized service for our residents.
We are in need of a strong and passionate leader to direct and develop our dedicated staff at our retirement community. If you have a passion for serving the needs of others and want to mentor and lead those teams, then we are looking for you!
The primary job function of the Executive Director will be managing the day-to-day operations of a 58 unit retirement community while generating and maintaining successful occupancy levels.
- Promotion of the community resulting in admissions.
- Plan, implement, and evaluate a successful strategy for marketing the facility internally and throughout the community.
- Participate in the hiring process of hospitality-oriented staff.
- Train and supervise staff in order to maintain a highly functioning team environment.
- Implement approaches and services to maintain or enhance resident independence and resident satisfaction.
- Facilitate communication with resident, family members and the outside community.
- Will supervise the day-to-day operations while upholding the fulfillment of all applicable laws and regulations.
- Ideal candidate must possess strong relationship building skills within the community and be a proven manager in the marketing arena.
- Management experience.
Candidate will participate in sales and marketing activities while developing and implementing plans to achieve high occupancy through proven marketing strategies: