Our valued client in Newport RI is seeking a Network Engineer for a long-term contract assignment. This client is a leader in their field, and offers you a chance to work in a Global enterprise environment.
This position will be required to work onsite and is and is currently open only to US Citizens or GC holders.
- Perform network traffic analysis and recommendations
- Cisco router and Switch experience is a MUST, they are a Cisco shop!
- Windows and Linux systems running under VMware and AWS
- Experience with Network deployments, protocol and fault isolation techniques.
- Management and administration of a several Microsoft Active Directories.
- Analyze, create, troubleshoot, test and manage effective GPOs and security policies.
- Deep understanding BGP and EIGRP and can analyze complicated routes using packet analyzers
- Experience with Carrier grade network administration including network, implementation and monitoring.
- Ability to understand and design IP based networks.
- Deploy highly reliable network components
- Reconfigure and upgrade network elements, systems and facilities
- Responsible for network administration, service level monitoring, and network accounting practices
- Completes network troubleshooting, fault detection, isolation, repair and restoration
- Performs routine moves, adds and changes
- Provides Network Capacity analysis.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in computer engineering or a related field.
- 3-5 years’ experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience may be sufficient.
- Experience with AWS is a big plus!
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Active Directory.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Group Policy.
- Current CCNA, CCNP, CCDP, or CCIE certification in routing and switching a plus
Senior Technical Recruiter
_P: 973.732.5454 x27
Lori.sklarski2pritechnology.com (please note the 2 should be the @ symbol)
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $55.00 to $65.00 /hour