Personal Assistant to Film Orchestrator
JKMS is an elite music preparation company and leader in the film industry for over 20+ years. Our priority is providing the high quality music and orchestration to our clients. Your priority will be assisting the owner of the company. This position is for someone who truly enjoys being a support person and assisting a busy creative professional with a variety of tasks.
This is an onsite position working in our Culver City office alongside a team of highly driven creative and technical professionals. Our work environment friendly and fast-paced with the occasional flair for silliness. Daily responsibilities shift rapidly so you’ll need to work independently, think logically and plan ahead.
We’re passionate about music and technology. You’re passionate about organization and efficiency.
- Daily Schedule: Prepare daily schedule by 8am with meetings, personal appointments and a ToDo list based on current project status.
- Calendar Management: Maintain multiple, frequently changing calendars. Schedule meetings, video conferences, recording sessions, personal appointments and travel.
- Travel Arrangements: Plan and organize all aspects of domestic and international travel including flights, accommodations, transportation and reservations. Accurately prepare detailed itineraries to ensure travel arrangements run smoothly. Manage frequent flyer points.
- Communication: Manage incoming calls and email. Sort and assign emails to appropriate team members, prioritize action items, draft responses. Clean and archive old emails.
- Digital File Management: Prepare files received from clients, convert to appropriate format and upload onto designated servers, replacing older versions. Keep active working digital files organized.
- Technology: Check software on all computers weekly (home, office and laptops) to ensure updates are current and computers are in good working order.
- Confidentiality: Handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion. Willing to sign NDA.
- Research: Conduct research on specific topics, as requested, to provide relevant and timely information.
- Miscellaneous Personal Assistant tasks: Track expenses, file health insurance claims, make reservations, pick-up lunch, give rides to and from airport, stock the office kitchen with supplies, communicate with service professionals for household maintenance.
Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years experience as a Personal Assistant in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment
- Proficient in MAC systems and digital file management
- Proficient in Google Suite & MS Office
- Experience booking complex domestic and international travel
- Car and valid driver’s license
- Positive, upbeat personality
- Passionate about organization
- Strong follow through on tasks and projects
- Enjoy being in a support role and seeing the impact you make
- Adaptable, able to change gears quickly
40 hours week - 7:30 – 4:00
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30.00 per hour
Expected hours: 40 per week
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Culver City, CA 90230: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Personal assistant: 2 years (Required)
- Mac OS: 1 year (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: In person