Behind every bank transaction is a proud member of our team working with respect for our legacy and excitement for the future. In branch locations around the world, we’re doing critical work that keeps modern commerce moving. We verify bank deposits, prepare cash shipments and connect money from one place to the next. We do it because it makes us proud. Brink’s Proud.
As a Vault Processor at Brink’s, you’ll work within our branch locations to account for the cash and valuables we transport to banks and businesses worldwide.
Your Role as a Vault Processor
We’re the backbone of modern finance, connecting banks and businesses around the world with solutions that keep them moving forward. Our Vault Processors are vital to the success of our branch locations, processing and verifying inbound and outbound liability while ensuring accuracy.
Additional responsibilities include.
• Prepare outbound orders and replenishments for the next day’s routes
• Monitor performance of processes and machines to ensure efficiency
• Complete data entry for all transactions of liability
• Generate and maintain all records and reports daily
• Other duties as directed
The Skills You Need
We’re looking for professionals who fulfill the promise of our brand. A promise to uphold the integrity of our legacy and embrace our future. A promise to work with authority and confidence. A promise to respect the trust we’ve earned and pay it forward with the work we do. Our Vault Processors work collaboratively in our branch locations and have the flexibility to meet the unpredictability of the workday. Additional requirements include:
• Experience in at least one of the following: cash handling, inventory control, deposit processing, vault balancing, account reconciliation, ATM processing, cashier or teller is preferred.
• At least 21 years of age
• A valid firearms permit OR ability to pass applicable firearms licensing requirements
• Ability to obtain a guard card or any other required licenses
• Ability to lift at least 50 pounds and all other essential job functions as measured by the Brink’s Human Performance Evaluation.
The Ideal Candidate
Are you cut from the Brink’s cloth? We prefer candidates that have previous banking or professional finance experience. Preference is also given to candidates with a military background.
A Career Worth Building
At Brink’s, we value our team members and offer our Vault Processors a fast-paced work environment and their own workspace. We invest in growth and opportunity by providing world-class training both locally and globally, like Brink’s University. We also believe in cross-training our team members in order to ensure diverse skillsets.
Other benefits of building your career at Brink’s include:
• Insurance, including health, dental and life
• 401(k) with company match
• Paid vacation and holiday pay
• A strong, team-oriented culture
• The strength and stability of our 150+ year history
Brink’s is the global leader in security and logistics services, trusted by banks, financial institutions and businesses in both public and private sectors. We deliver the currency of the world to businesses in our communities. We do it because we’re needed. We do it because we’re trusted and valued. We do it because it makes us proud. Brink’s Proud.
Upon completion of the application process, you will receive an email confirming that we have received your application. We will review all candidates and notify all qualified candidates of their status. Thank you again for your interest in a career at Brink’s U.S. For more information about future career opportunities, join our talent network, like our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter.
Brink’s is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any other characteristic protected by law. Brink’s is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.