Customer Lobby provides the leading automated customer communication SaaS product focused on small businesses. Our automated retention & marketing software analyzes our clients’ data, uses artificial intelligence to predict customers who will need service soon and reaches out to their customers with personalized postcards and emails. We are seeing explosive success in a market that technology has often left behind, and feel proud to be helping services businesses grow.
The Director of Sales Development will hire, train, motivate and coach the Sales Development (SDR- BDR) team to deliver qualified leads to our Account Executive team. We have a well-documented training program and sales process, which alongside the VP of Sales, will inherit and push to exceed our growth objectives. We expect you to master our lead generation process and we will lead you into additional management roles as the team continues to grow. People who are passionate about SMB’s will be most successful in this role.
- Hire, train, coach and mentor the BDR / SDR Sales team
- Master the Customer Lobby lead generation process to provide in-depth and industry specific knowledge to the team
- Target setting, one on one's, call coaching, workshop leadership and daily motivation
- Contribute to sales staff by interviewing, hiring and training new employees
- Achieve and exceed monthly sales team quotas and all activities of lead generation
- Dive in and get your hands dirty by guiding BDR work, presenting to prospects, supporting in hiring or whatever may arise to push the team forward
- Quickly become an expert in the industries we serve with a complex understanding for how local service businesses market themselves locally and nationwide
- 2+ years of sales management / leading a successful BDR / SDR sales team
- 3+ years of successful selling experience, preferably SaaS / Software and selling to SMB's
- You are a true force to be reckoned with when it comes to prospecting and converting / closing leads
- Demonstrated ability to implement and train sales teams in structured selling techniques
- Remarkable and consistent track record of sales success
- Strong leadership qualities with the ability to coach, develop and motivate a team
- Understanding of the difference between a coach and a manager
- Experience working in a fast paced sales start-up environment
- Proficient in Salesforce CRM
- Bachelor’s degree
Perks, Benefits & Comp:
- Competitive base salary DOE plus commissions
- Opportunities for advancement within a growing SaaS company
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
- Paid vacation, personal time and holidays
- Paid day off for your birthday
- Regular team building activities, happy hours and off site events
- Kitchen stocked with snacks & drinks
- Catered lunches every Friday!
- Gym reimbursement
Customer Lobby is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Business Development: 1 year (Preferred)