Since its founding in 2000, TeleSolv Consulting has been committed to helping organizations solve complex problems. Our solutions integrate sound management principles with the most appropriate technologies to assist senior executives in effectively managing programmatic, schedule, and technical risks. Our Company is seeking an Administrative Assistant on one of our Government Contracts.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist in the preparation of presentation materials.
- Order of office and student supplies and scheduling of classrooms and other FLETC facilities.
- Arrange the shipment of class supplies to the student's home station after successful graduation from FPS TPD and FLETC courses.
- Plan and execute graduation ceremonies which include facility coordination, travel arrangements for guests, and the production of certificates of graduation.
- Provide guidance to students for the completion of student forms ranging from student contact data forms to new hire on boarding student forms.
- Completes verification and audit of student forms for accuracy and completeness prior to submittal to other FPS and NPPD offices.
- Edit all incoming and outgoing documents.
- Maintain confidentiality of information.
- Assist the Subject Matter Experts (SME) in the development of policy documents.
- Assists staff instructors and guest instructors with logistical support, classroom supplies, FLETC clearances, and travel arrangements.
- Provide support through FLETC Student Services for requesting student transcripts and FLETC course syllabi.
- Prepare classrooms for training programs to include classroom set up.
- Prepare correspondence, letters and memos from hard copy, using form letters, and/or drafting content as requested.
- Prepare, edit and assemble reports required for meetings and presentations.
- Coordinates meetings and conferences. Gathers appropriate information, prepares agendas and reports summarizing items discussed during these meetings. Follows up on action items to ensure that the Chiefs/Managers are fully briefed on issues of concern.
- Prepare and distribute meeting agendas and meeting minutes and provide timely and comprehensive communication between involved parties.
- Work effectively with other branches and divisions within the organization to accomplish tasks.
- Aid, as needed, with special projects.
- Obtain necessary information from appropriate source(s) to complete assigned tasks and share information with others as needed.
- Research, verify, and compile information to provide full subject coverage.
- Assist with the revision and preparation of training materials.
- Develop and edit regularly scheduled draft status reports, as requested by TPD.
- Contractor confers with senior managers and operating offices regarding incoming inquiries, establishing deadlines, compiling information, and preparing resulting correspondence for signature of the FPS TPD Chiefs, or his designee.
- Mange and compile Workman’s Comp Files for students and staff.
- Corresponds with Regional personnel and Regional Training Program Managers (RTPMs) to retrieve data for reports, retrieve roster data and registration information.
- Work within various Learning Management Systems or other software systems for the tracking, registering, managing training or other training related activities owned by FPS, FLETC and/or other agencies.
- Organizing, maintaining and filing official records.
- Maintain all of the division’s files following a logical system so that others are able to file and easily retrieve documents.
- Establish and maintain purchase card folders and correspondence in support of the TPD Purchase Card program.
- Establish, maintain, and monitor a variety of records and statistical data regarding the administrative services provided by the division.
- Other ad hoc assignments, as determined.
a High School Diploma is required.
Minimum of (2) years of administrative experience in an office setting performing duties similar in scope.
DHS and/or FPS DHS and/or FPS experience in federal government budget, acquisition, purchase card programs, federal government pay and travel regulations and systems is desired.
TeleSolv Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.