Tailored Brands, Inc.’s purpose is to help our customers love how they look. We accomplish this by providing a personal, convenient, one-of-a-kind shopping experience with compelling products and world-class service. We help fulfill this mission by providing our employees with an engaging and inclusive workplace focused on teamwork, growth and respect.
We are seeking a motivated Director, Search Engine Optimization to join our Digital Marketing team at our headquarters in Fremont, CA.
The SEO director will be responsible for the management and leadership of the SEO team and enterprise-program at Tailored Brands (5 consumer facing brands), which includes Men’s Wearhouse, Jos. A. Bank, Moores, K&G, Joseph Abboud and Formalwear. This requires skills in technical SEO, content SEO, site management, campaign management, reporting, and analyzing trends & insights. You will also work closely with multiple internal teams including Marketing, Site/UX, and IT/Development. The position requires strong organizational and time management skills. You must be strategic, but also hands on, diplomatic yet inspirational, and poised under pressure.
- Serve as the lead on SEO strategies for a multiple brand portfolio of websites
- Hire, develop, and lead a team of up to 5 SEO managers
- Create business goals and KPIs for each major SEO initiative and marketing campaign
- Be on top of the latest trends such as HTTPS, AMP, Mobile First, Rank Brain etc.
- Lead technology projects that are impactful for SEO
- Oversee SEO Content & Linking strategies
- Work closely with Site/UI/UX teams for the right balance of SEO and Usability
- Oversee the creation of weekly, monthly, quarterly and ad hoc reports
- Build and maintain project management processes across all SEO disciplines
- Assist in developing combined strategies of Brand, PR, and Social Media (i.e. Blog)
- Work in sync with Site & IT teams for all major projects and site releases
- Work in lock step with SEM team for keyword research and landing page creation
- Be responsible for the entire SEO budget / P&L
Skills, Abilities, Experience & Qualifications
- Over 10 years of tactical and strategic experience in SEO
- A passion for collaborating with multiple cross functional teams across the company
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects
- Fluent in Technical SEO, in areas such as Canonical Tags and Schema Markup
- Strong site product knowledge and impact on SEO, such as site widgets
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, Schema Markup, Meta Data and SEO tags
- Experience with SEO tools (e.g. BrightEdge, Screaming Frog, Botify, etc.)
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Ability to provide training and education for non-technical team members
- Proven team leader and mentor
Work Environment, Physical & Mental Demands
- Ability to work at least 40 hours per week from the Company’s Fremont, CA Executive office #TBindeed
02098A Corporate Office 6100 Stevenson Blvd Fremont 94538-2453
Marketing & Advertising
Tailored Shared Services