City Center Parking is currently looking for a full-time Senior Manager for our Valet division to work at our Portland, Oregon location.
- Manage a team of employees, with responsibilities such as training, scheduling, coaching, mentoring, and general staff management
- Ensure that we provide the BEST in customer service standards and monitor the resolution of customer issues
- Maintain an excellent level of client relations by responding and handling client requests and/or issues in a timely fashion to ensure client satisfaction
- Financial reporting and investigation reporting
- Communicate pertinent company policies and operational procedures necessary to maximize employee performance
- Procure materials and supplies necessary for maintaining optimal job performance
- Ensure all equipment is functioning properly to guarantee facility safety and security and to maintain proper revenue control
- Provide effective leadership and communicate the vision and goals of the organization
- Sustain a physical presence at all locations which will require significant travel in the field
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years Valet (Bellman) and client relations experience
- 2+ years experience in the hospitality industry or service industry - Parking industry experience preferred
- Experience driving both manual and automatic transmission vehicles
- Vehicle knowledge and insurance claims experience
- Ability to use a manual transmission
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- PC Literacy (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Ability to resolve conflict and solve problems within tight deadlines
- Exceptional multi-tasking abilities and prioritization skills
- Teamwork skills and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to respond on-call
- Flexible work schedules (days, nights, overnight and weekend shifts)
- On-the-job Training
- Growth and Career Opportunities (we promote from within)
- Health, Vision, and Dental
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance
- Short and Long Term disability
- Flexible, Dependent, and Transportation Spending Accounts
- Free Parking while at work
- GED Reimbursement
- Company-paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- Vacation, Sick, and Paid Holidays
About Our Company
City Center Parking is a division of Impark, one of the largest parking management companies in North America. We have 55 years of experience, and currently operate parking facilities in more than 240 cities across the United States and Canada. Our business continues to prosper and grow. As a result, we are looking for exceptional people to join our workforce. People who are committed, ambitious, and eager to learn. People like you. Our continued success is driven by our core values, which are:
- Be admirable: Always conduct yourself in an honest and professional manner.
- Create positive energy: Choose optimism.
- Be a trailblazer: Driver innovative ways to achieve growth.
These values guide our actions and keep us on the right path. At City Center Parking, the most successful people are those individuals who integrate these beliefs into their actions at work, and incorporate them into everyday behavior.
If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess a high level of integrity and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
Impark is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientations/Gender Identities
Job Type: Full-time
- hospitality industry: 2 years
- High school or equivalent