Rockstar Real Estate Marketing Assistant - Career Opportunity
Wilson Leung Real Estate Associates – 1430 Howard Avenue, Burlingame, CA 94010
About Wilson Leung Real Estate Associates and Keller Williams
Wilson Leung’s Real Estate Associates, a team out of the Keller Williams SF Peninsula Office, serves real estate buyers, sellers and investors in the surrounding Bay Area. In 2016 and 2017, we were ranked #1 Real Estate Team in South San Francisco. Wilson Leung’s Real Estate Associates is also the top 10% of teams in the San Mateo and San Francisco County. Keller Williams also held the #1 position on Forbes’ 2017 Happiest Place to Work.
About this Position
The Marketing Assistant reports to the Director of Operations and will play a critical role in the creation and execution of our team's marketing programs and campaigns. Responsibilities include developing, optimizing, monitoring and measuring the campaigns and projects that support the team's customer growth.
This individual must have strong communication, attention to detail, and problem solving skills. They will be responsible for day-to-day execution of both digital and print marketing material.
General Administrative Duties:
- Provides executive support to Agents.
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and administration support
- Responsible for financial systems including maintaining books, paying bills, maintaining a budget, and ensuring collection of commissions
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries
- Maintaining customer/vendor relations
- Building, managing, and coordinating digital marketing and direct marketing campaigns.
- Facilitates communications between Agent and business associates, staff, other agents, recruits, clients, and investors.
- Must be able to professionally communicate issues to clients in a reassuring manner, delivering excellent customer service
- Supervise and administer timelines and deadline compliance for 100-plus listings and escrows.
- Supervise and administer accountability protocols (including daily accountability calls) and create action plans for agents who team with Agent on sales
- Check in with team members daily to make sure they posted their numbers.
- Act as Agent’s “gatekeeper”, prioritizing competing demands on Agent’s attention
- Knows Agent’s job description; keeps Agent on track to meet daily/weekly goals and targets.
- Knows Agent’s schedule and calendar; maintains calendar; keeps Agent on track
- Acts as a resource in troubleshooting and project coordination
- Meets all deadlines
- Monitors the goals
- Keeps track of all numbers
- Helps Agent increase business
- Helps Agent decrease expenses
- Maintains all marketing
- Excels in a professional, team-oriented, deadline-driven environment.
- Prepares correspondence (grammatically correct, free of typographical errors)
- Handles heavy phones, voicemail, and email
- Returns all phone calls in a timely manner
- Handles highly confidential matters
- Processes mail
- Fax/Scan documents
- Implements, maintains, and improves “Office Policy and Procedures Manuals” and other office systems.
- Keeps all files neat and orderly
- Maintains business supply inventory; orders office supplies.
- Processes In-box.
- Maintains and updates Contact Database.
- Uses Mail Merge to produce in-house mailing campaigns
- Manages Agent’s schedule using Top Producer and Outlook
- Makes bank deposits and runs other errands as needed
- Keeps a professional environment at all times; keeps office clean and orderly.
- Keeps promotional pieces such as personal brochures well stocked
- Regularly backs up all office computer files
- Occasional personal errands as assigned by Agent such as picking up lunch, purchasing gifts, and setting doctor’s appointments
- Assistant is at desk, ready to start, at 9 AM each day
Manage Social Media:
- Facebook, Google + and blog updated with weekly post (provided by Agent)
- Every new contact is “friended” when added to the database
- New blog posts are syndicated to Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr (Assistant responsible for holding Agent accountable to provide content)
Real Estate Specific Software programs:
- Personal website
- ZipForm/CAR Forms
- Listing Checklist is followed completely and accurately, the checklist is updated when each task is completed. All deadlines are met
- Prepares Listing Package prior to each listing appointment agent has scheduled
- Keeps all components of listing package printed and on hand
- Confirms listing appointment for Agent and provide directions to the home if necessary.
- Updates MLS with listing information
- Get property description from Agent
- Coordinates all internet and print marketing
- Call home owner to introduce yourself
- Takes digital photos of the property or schedule photographer
- Create and Delivers appropriate flyers to listings
- Meets vendors at properties and other locations
- Creates the appropriate open house signage and listing signage
- Schedules staging company to stage house, as needed
- Prepares all required documents for the office for new listings
- Coordinates with sellers and realtors in scheduling and attending the following appointments:
- Open house, Showings (if requested)
- Termite inspections and work completed
- Final verification of condition
- Other appointments as necessary
- Schedules open house sitters when necessary
Advertising / Marketing:
- Creates open house flyers and marketing material to post on social media
- Creates Listing, Bi-Monthly Newsletter, and Promotional Items.
- Updates websites with new property ads
Escrow / Transaction Management:
- Use Sales File Checklist to manage each escrow
- Manage the flow of all documents throughout the escrow
Client Follow-up / Client Care:
- Keeps contact management database up to date
- Adds all new contacts to database on the day they come in
- New Buyer and Seller leads go on 8x8 campaign
- Move to 33 Touch when 8x8 is complete
- Creates weekly call list for Agent
- Updates contacts after Agent makes calls
- Sends Thank You card with gift certificate for each referral received
- Sends customer appreciation gift to clients right after the close of escrow
- Set-up MLS Hot Sheet for buyer clients and buyer prospects
- Pull out Hot Sheet and update prospect module on a weekly basis
- Files and maintains all receipts and invoices.
- Prints out monthly expense report at end of the month.
- Reviews monthly credit card and bank statements and reconcile with receipts.
- Processes monthly billing.
We provide training, coaching, and an abundance of resources to help you achieve your
professional and personal goals in a great work environment. Wilson Leung Real Estate
Associates is a growing team, which means you will be joining a company that’s entering its early growth stages – which is exciting, motivating, and creates an opportunity to get involved at the ground level. No two days are the same as we face new challenges, opportunities, and successes head on.
Wilson Leung Real Estate Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All
qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
1. Take the DISC Assessment: https://www.tonyrobbins.com/disc/
2. Provide with Application
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Administrative: 1 year (Preferred)