Here at Central Stone, we have spent the last 125+ years working to be the best at what we do. Through our limestone aggregate products, we provide the foundation to connect people with their friends, families, and work. Although most don’t realize it, our products are used to build the homes, roads, and bridges that people throughout the Midwest use every day of their lives!
Central Stone Company has an immediate full-time opening for a 1st shift Entry Level Mechanic at our Huntington Plant. Our Entry Level Mechanic is a great opportunity for someone green in the industry to learn on the job and continue to improve their skill sets, all the while working on heavy equipment during the highly coveted day shift, Monday through Friday (some Saturdays as well). The Entry Level Mechanic position comes with a generous benefits package, including a competitive wage and benefits of Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, paid Holidays and Vacation, 401k with Company match, and more!
Entry Level Mechanic Requirements:
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Vo-Tech Diesel Mechanic graduate preferred
- Ability to perform rigorous physical activities in all weather conditions
- Self-motivated with a solid work ethic
Our ideal candidate would possess some experience welding and/or operating on heavy equipment - though training is offered on the job and we are happy to teach those who are willing to learn.
Entry Level Mechanic responsibilities include:
- Follow all safety and environmental rules, regulations and procedures as set forth by company policies and MSHA
- Maintain and repair all equipment safely and efficiently
- Communicate with plant management team on all safety, maintenance, and repair needs
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor
This is a great time to join our team. If our Entry Level Mechanic position sounds like something for you, apply today!
Pre-employment physical, drug screen and background check required. Central Stone Company is an EEO/Affirmative Action employer for all including Women, Minorities, Veterans and Individuals with disabilities.
Requisition ENTRY001421, CS01
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location: In person