Job Title- Desktop Engineer
Location- Wellesley Hills, MA 02481
Duration- 4+Months Contract
Mon-Fri -1st shift
As a member of the End User Services team, the Desktop Engineer will be primarily responsible for creating, testing, and maintaining computer images for deployment using Microsoft Development Toolkit (MDT); and administering Windows Server Update Services (WSUS.) The Desktop Engineer will also provide technical hardware/software support for client computers and other technologies within MassBay.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Monitor and resolve IT help desk ticket requests and incidents;
- Remotely support computers and peripheral equipment using a variety of operating systems and applications
- Maintain and install all software applications related to MassBay computing
- Provide computer software and hardware orientation for students, faculty, and staff;
- Other duties as assigned.
This list is not to be considered all-inclusive. A supervisor may assign other duties as required to meet the needs and foster the mission of the College.
All employees of MassBay are expected to work collegially and collaboratively within a community that values and celebrates diversity. This role will be both on-site and remote.
- Sensitivity and commitment to the goals of Affirmative Action and workforce diversity;
- Experience working in a diverse environment;
- Demonstrated commitment to working with underserved students
- Experience creating and maintaining computer images using Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT);
- Experience administering Windows Server Update Services (WSUS);
- Previous experience supporting Mac OS and Windows 10;
- Previous experience maintaining and troubleshooting software applications and PC hardware;
- Demonstrated effective oral and written communication skills
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $40.00 - $42.00 per hour