Job Title – Software Engineer
Location: Mountain view , CA
Salary : - $60 K+ Benefits
Experience – 0-5 years
- BS / MS in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Good understanding of mobile communications systems
- Good understanding of software development and testing processes
One of these three skills:
- Understanding of Physical/MAC layers and Call Processing concepts in one or more of the following air interface standards CDMA2000, 1xEV-DO (Rev 0/A/B), GSM/ GPRS /EDGE / Rel99/ Rel5 / HSDPA/ HSUPA/HSPA+, LTE - Understanding of wire line and wireless data protocol stacks including RLP, PPP, IP, TCP, IPV6, MIPV6, etc.
- Familiarity with WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac protocols
- Understanding of Bluetooth application profiles and protocols such as A2DP, HFP, HID, OPP, PAN and BB, LMP, L2CAP, RFCOMM, SMP, SDP.
Good Python programming and embedded software development skills
- HCL opened its first US office in 1989 in Sunnyvale, California, with a vision of being part of the growth and advancement of the country’s technology industry. Since that time, HCL has expanded across 21 states to form and a workforce involved in high-end engineering and technology development projects that will shape the future of business.
- As an IT services provider, HCL provides custom software development, product engineering and consulting services to Fortune 1000 companies in a variety of industries. HCL is a $6.7 billion IT services company with over 111,092 professionals operating across 31 countries and is growing at 14% YOY in revenues. There are around 10,000 employees in the U.S under the HCL America Inc. branch of HCL.
- Please follow the link to know more https://www.hcltech.com/geo-presence/united-states
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 /year
- Mountain View, CA (Required)