IT Administrator – SQL Server Expert
As one of the most technologically advanced companies in the textile industry, Halifax Linen Service is seeking an experienced Information Technology Administrator for our corporate office located in Roanoke Rapids, NC. The IT Administrator role is a crucial asset responsible for managing, supporting, coordinating, and maintaining the hardware and software systems and programs that drive Halifax’s plant and employee productivity, efficiency, and profitability. Learn more at www.halifaxlinen.com.
IT Administrator – Role Requirements
This information technology role requires 8-10 years of proven technology experience in IT infrastructure and programs, including SQL Server, SQL Studio Management, RFID Readers, A+ Certification, Microsoft and Globe production management and diverse plant production software platforms.
Top performance requires a solution-oriented, supportive, self-directed, autonomous IT professional with ability to adapt to diverse people, departments and/or differing levels of employee skills and technology awareness to support, train or assist. Strong problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot technology issues and multitask in a fast-paced, unpredictable plant or corporate services environment are required for success.
The IT Administrator role requires strong focus on the following:
· 75% – Information Technology Support & Management – Manage, support, oversee and service all company technology platforms, computers, servers, IT vendor oversight (projects as needed), software and hardware upgrades, in-plant and corporate office employee support/training, and servicing sales and service laptops and computers.
· 10% – Leadership Engagement – Collaborate with leadership and management teams and provide reports, updates and recommendations for improvement, investments in technology, and projection for costs.
· 10% – Technology Strategy & Research – Assess and analyze the company technology requirements and build strategies for current technology evolution, and future efforts. Research new technology to be applied to plant equipment to improve plant productivity, technology adoption, or efficiencies.
· 5% – Professional Development & Training – Stay up-to-date on technical knowledge, technical certifications, and professional growth.
Additional Experience… Relevant industry-related experience (IE: experience in a plant or production environment with diverse employee-types, or related experience in the textile, uniform, apparel, or linen industry) is a plus.
Halifax Linen Service
Since 1946, Halifax Linen Service has been a leader in providing advanced uniform and linen programs and services to customers in food & beverage, healthcare, hospitality, service and industrial industries throughout North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, northern Georgia, and surrounding areas. Advanced laundry management systems, efficient plant operations, green technology, hygienically certified, high-tech equipment and facilities, RFID tracking solutions, and many advanced technology-driven options establish Halifax Linen Service as a high-tech textile solutions provider for the industry.
If you are a qualified, interested candidate with proper experience for the position, please submit your resume. If you have further questions, please contact Julie Hayes, Human Resources Manager at (252)-410-7092.
EEOC compliant company.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- If you had the IDEAL next career opportunity, what would it be? (IE: type of role, compensation, business environment, culture, responsibilities, etc.?
- Please describe your related technical experience, knowledge and technology background (IE" SQL Studio Management, etc.) or other related experience or certifications.
- IT / support: 8 years (Preferred)
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place