New York licensed attorney At least 5-10 years of experience in elder law is A MUST, estate planning and estate administration Client service oriented with the ability to meet with clients and assess their needs Organized, team player who is considerate and able to work well with others Self-motivated and proactive in organizing work, able to anticipate issues Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills Additional practices with room for growth and education in Financial Services and Accounting.
Drafting, proofreading, and finalizing estate planning documents. Estate administration processing from start to finish., financial institutions and courts. Medicaid intake, processing, and review with DSS.
Competitive salary (based on experience) Health plan with employer contribution Retirement plan with employer contribution Generous paid time off CLE costs Room for promotion and growth within law practice as well as Financial Services and Accounting practice. Please send resume and cover letter.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $100,000.00 to $185,000.00 /year
- New York, NY 10036 (Required)
- Active member of the New York State Bar (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative