We have an exciting opportunity for a Network Administrator to join our team. Our client is seeking a Network Administrator experienced with Load balancing technology including algorithms and health check options. The selected candidate should also be experienced with hosting SSL certificates on Citrix NetScaler and other load balancer platforms. Candidate should be able to design and maintain complex network architectures. We are looking for a team player that can exercise independent judgement with minimal direction from the client supervisor.
- 10+ years IT experience required, minimum 5 years in Load Balancing technology and DNS
- Ability to interact with multiple internal application teams to create customized load balancing solutions
- Extensive knowledge of Load balancing technology including algorithms and health check options
- Extensive knowledge and experience with hosting SSL certificates on Citrix NetScaler and F5 platforms
- Extensive knowledge of Citrix NetScaler VIP configuration with health check
- Knowledge and experience with Citrix NetScaler responder policy configuration
- Knowledge and experience with Citrix NetScaler Access Gateway configurations
- Knowledge and experience with Citrix NetScaler content switching configurations
- Ability to coordinate with vendors during issue resolution
- Extensive experience working in structured change management processes for highly available enterprise networks
- Production environment experience consisting of Global load balancing, Local load balancing, SSL acceleration, HTTP compression/caching, and DNS
- Strong Networking Experience - TCP/IP, Administration of networking hardware
- Experience directly managing routers, switches, load balancers and SSL accelerators in a high-availability infrastructure is required
- Understanding of TCP as it pertains to packet inspection and network/applications
- Travel may be required for this position – candidate must be able to travel
- Candidate must be a US citizen or permanent resident
- Demonstrate strong knowledge in at least three major technology areas.
- Technical expertise is sought after and provided to several projects/accounts.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of assigned technology and discipline area.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of corporate organization and policies.
- Advanced level business, technical, or functional knowledge.
Bachelor of Arts/Science or equivalent degree in computer science or related area of study
Full-time employees (permanent or contract employees who are employed for a term greater than 6 months) are eligible for benefits including time-off benefits, such as vacations and holidays, and insurance and other plan benefits.
Bay State Computers, Inc. is a professional services firm and a leading provider of Information Technology (IT) services and products to the U.S. Federal Government and Industry. Bay State brings together experienced IT professionals and the latest state-of-the-art technology tools, practices, and products to support projects and task order requirements for our customers. For more information about Bay State visit our website and connect with us on LinkedIn.
Bay State Computers, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.