You are the kind of person who:
would you like to join our talented Software Engineering team? This position requires collaboration with project management team in refining client’s demanding requirements and involvement in regular new product development as well as adaption activities on existing software.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- You will deliver world-class applications on time using Java, J2EE, and SQL technologies.
- Assess requirements and estimate time and resources to create solutions. Work on building software solutions to satisfy business needs
- Self-starter with good interpersonal, facilitation, and motivational skills. You will work independently and in teams.
- Ability to logically identify and resolve issues using root cause analysis.
- Ability to write well-abstracted, reusable code for back-end and UI components.
- Ability to understand the architecture and suggest changes to meet the client’s requirements
- Quick learner, eager to demonstrate new technologies in a dynamic team environment
- Responsible for ensuring timely delivery of programming requirements based on project schedules
- Responsible for deploying software into Unit Test and System Test environments
- Responsible for preparing for deployment of software into the QA and Production environments
- Responsible for responding to and resolving any defects found during testing in an efficient and timely manner
- Required to provide off hours coverage to support production of assigned systems solving system and application problems in an on-call rotation as well as to escalate any issues or problems that could affect the project
- Education: BS in Computer Science or related field
- 6+ years of experience in developing scalable and secure J2EE applications.
- You will have strong design and development skills in Java based technologies (Core Java, JSP, EJB), Oracle SQL/PLSQL, JMS, JAXB, XML, and Web services (REST or SOAP).
- Experience in helping design and develop high-availability, secure and enterprise level applications.
- Proven track record of producing high quality software against plans and schedules.
WHO WE ARE:
- Knowledge in SOAP & REST web service implementations
- Deep understanding of SQL and PLSQL
Fiserv is highly regarded for its financial service technology and services innovation including mobile and online banking. We have experienced tremendous growth and revenue in these channels in our Bank Solutions Division. You will have an opportunity to become a part of global company that has been just recognized by Fortune “World’s Most Admired Company” for the 4th year in a row.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet. Visit http://www.careers.fiserv.com/eeo for more information.