VIKA’s Maryland office is seeking a strategic thinker, with strong writing skills, and attention to detail, who has knowledge of the built environment, to support the Principal in Charge, and Department heads with various marketing projects, graphic design support and general administrative marketing duties. Candidate will also coordinate with marketing coordinators in other VIKA offices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Assist with special projects including, but not limited to; graphic design support, Eblast distribution, contact database management, formatting RFP/RFQ responses
Qualifications and Skills Required for Position:
- Create concepts for and coordinates production of, collateral materials, including marketing flyers and project sheets, while maintaining consistency, quality, and corporate branding
- Assist in research of target markets and clients as directed
- Coordination of marketing functions including management of agencies and related vendors
- Updating and maintaining digital marketing including corporate website
- Develops award submittals, and coordinates public relations initiatives as needed
- Gathers, formats and maintains accurate, up-to-date firm information including staff resumes, project descriptions/photos, and other information for marketing purposes
- Assist in compiling and writing responses to public sector RFP/RFQ
- Oversees photography shoots for projects
- Assist with corporate marketing budget management
- Track marketing department orders and assist with vendor management
- Other duties, as needed
Someone with 5-8 years of marketing experience. Ability to effectively interact with internal and external team members and contacts. Marketing, graphic design or communications related BA or BS degree along with previous experience within the A/E/C industry is required.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Strong proficiency in PowerPoint is a plus)
- Proficient in CRM
- Detail oriented with an eye towards the big picture of office, region, and firm goals
- Has an interest in, and ability to learn about our industry related concepts, and apply that understanding to written marketing materials and proposals
- Must be a proactive, resourceful, self-starter, creative thinker that is able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Must have strong interpersonal skills
For consideration please submit your resume and cover letter via-email email@example.com with Marketing Coordinator in the subject line.