Mon Health is currently seeking Housekeeping Assistants to join our team!
Mon Health exists to enhance the health of the communities we serve, one person at a time. Our exceptional team will provide an extraordinary patient experience, compassionate care and clinical excellence. We abide by our core values:
- Respect - We will treat every person with compassion, courtesy, honesty and dignity in each interaction and communication
- Excellence - We will perform at the highest standard dedicated to professionalism, proficiency, integrity and safety
- Teamwork - We will cultivate relationships with our community, patients, and team members, providing quality care as one family
Housekeeping Assistant is responsible for cleaning and servicing all areas of the hospital to provide a safe, aseptic and attractive environment for patients, employees, and visitors.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- 1+ years housekeeping or custodian experience preferred.
- Ability to understand hospital and department policies and procedures, and operate departmental equipment obtained through on-the-job training.
- Basic knowledge of use of personal computer, normally acquired through on-the-job training or previous experience.
- Effective interpersonal communication skills in order to maintain cooperative work relationships.
Mon Health Medical Center is a 189-bed general, acute care hospital in Morgantown, WV. It is the flagship member of Mon Health, an integrated healthcare delivery system offering a full range of services.
Indeed Hire and Mon Health are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- housekeeping or custodian: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Morgantown, WV: Between 31 and 40 miles (Preferred)