As a part time virtual bookkeeper, you will work as a part of a team that handles the financial
management of corporate and small business accounts. You will perform general bookkeeping and
Accounting, as well as administrative functions related to our clientele. You will be responsible for
delivering error-proof work with a positive and professional attitude.
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION INCLUDE:
- Maintaining, verifying and posting transactions into Accounting software
- Reconciling bank and credit card accounts
- Handling the reconciliation of accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Assisting in the closing of various company books weekly, monthly and/or quarterly
- Preparing monthly and/or quarterly sales tax returns
- Preparing quarterly payroll tax returns
You must be a quick learner who thrives in an intense and fast paced environment. You must be a
highly organized professional who is able to multi-task and pay very close attention to details. Our
clients are leading corporations and local businesses owners whose needs are demanding. We
expect you to work quickly and efficiently, while providing excellent team support.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE IDEAL CANIDATE INCLUDE:
- 3 years of full-cycle accounting
- Bachelor of Accounting or Finance
- Available to train from Miami office during the first week: M-W-F
- Access to reliable internet/cell phone services. Ability to participate in video conference calls.
- Hourly rate: $15-$25 (depending on experience and time commitment)
- Minimum time commitment of 10 hours per week. Hours will be flexible, but candidates should
be able to respond to emails/calls/texts daily.
For consideration, send your resume and cover letter to: