Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI), is seeking an Engagement Operations Center (EOC) Operator/Trainer in Huntsville. At MTSI, our more than 900 co-owners recognize the high demand for specialized professionals within our industry and that you have many options to choose. As an employee owned company were culture matters, we believe that by investing in our people we are investing in our company’s future!
MTSI’s core capabilities run deep across a multitude of areas to include Systems Engineering & Technical Assistance, Integration, Modeling & Simulation, Test & Evaluation, Acquisitions & Program Support, and Mission Assurance services. Our expertise includes ballistic missile defense, air defense, air vehicle survivability, unmanned aircraft, flight test operations, intelligence support, cyber security, space and homeland defense.
Join MTSI this year in celebrating our 25th consecutive year in business and consecutive growth
. Our first core value is that employees come first. We challenge our co-workers to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in our industry. All new co-workers start with 20 days PTO plus 10 federal holidays, 6% 401k company match with immediate vesting, semi-annual bonuses, and eligibility to participate in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). We offer other employee focused benefits, including up to $10k in tuition reimbursement and an optional zero dollar deductible BCBS health insurance plan.
For additional company information, please visit: www.mtsi-va.com
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing, implementing, & conducting training and providing instruction to adult learners.
- Installing and customizing the product software in government labs, at customer test sites, and at test ranges.
- This position will require up to 50 percent travel to test sites such as White Sands Missile Range (WSMR).
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Experience with Engagement Operations Center (EOC) hardware and IAMD Battle Command System (IBCS) software is required.
- Familiarity with Harris High-band Networking Radio (HRN) or other networking capabilities/infrastructures is highly desired.
- BS degree in a related discipline (or equivalent experience).
- 10 years of applicable experience required.
- Active Secret clearance is required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Toolset
DoD Secret clearance required.
Please Note: U.S. Citizenship is required for most MTSI positions.