PREMIER RIDES is a global supplier of high-tech magnetic launch and traditional roller coasters, observation wheels, towers, water rides and custom designed attractions. In addition, Premier has a service division that offers engineering support, complete ride and train rehab, and it maintains and offers spare parts supply on a 24-hour basis. Located in Baltimore's historic Little Italy neighborhood, PREMIER RIDES is seeking a Personal Assistant to support the owners by running business and personal errands and by providing personalized administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. The ideal candidate for this position is a self-starter who can work well in a fast-paced environment. This unique position will work with owners on both professional and personal tasks requiring strict confidentiality and professionalism.
- Maintain action list and submit daily reports
- Prioritize and complete tasks related to owners properties, personal interests, and professional activities
- Report and monitor community issues using platforms such as NextDoor, Baltimore 311, etc.
- Schedule and oversee maintenance of personal vehicles and boat.
- Maintain records for owners multiple properties:
- Schedule and accompany maintenance calls and inspections
- Manage contractors, service providers and utilities
- Facilitate payments
- Maintain calendar to track travel dates of president
- Coordinate participation in philanthropic activities (meetings, events, auction items)
- Facilitate the sale/purchase of tickets via platforms such as StubHub, Craigslist, etc.
- Work with owners to select/purchase/create corporate and personal gifts, correspondence & welcome baskets
- Regular weekly activities & semi-annual activities
- Assist with preparations related to trade shows and conferences.
- Support Premier staff as assigned by owners
- Proven work experience as a personal assistant
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Discretion and strict confidentiality
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Job will require traveling in and around Baltimore City.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Strong sense of responsibility and ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Self-starter with high degree of resourcefulness, creativity, and initiative
- Enthusiastic, upbeat and pleasant personality with can-do attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Core hours M-F 8:00 to 5:00, but must be flexible
- Ability to adapt to always changing priorities
- Fluency in additional language(s) a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year