Located in Manhattan, The New York Proton Center (NYPC) is one of the most unique and respected clinical partnerships in the world of proton therapy. The collaboration between Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Montefiore Medical Center and Mount Sinai Health System brings state of the art proton therapy treatment to the patients of New York and the surrounding areas. The Consortium is managed by ProHEALTH Medical management, LLC.
Our team at NYPC is comprised of highly motivated, passionate, professional and engaged individuals working together as a dynamic team to deliver an exceptional level of patient care, providing the most advanced proton therapy technology. We offer our employees a competitive compensation and benefits package with flexibility for growth and career advancement.
If you meet the criteria and would like to be a part of our collaborative, innovative and patient focused team, please apply with a cover letter and copy of your resume, or CV, to the current opportunity listed below.
The Marketing and Communications Manager will be responsible for marketing strategy and implementation at The New York Proton Center (NYPC). Specific areas of coverage include digital marketing, search engine optimization, social media, brand management, public relations, and others. As NYPC utilizes marketing and advertising agencies to assist in implementation of marketing efforts, strong experience managing agency relationships is critical.
The role will focus on coordinating, implementing, and communicating marketing activities and analytics that support NYPC goals. Creating and maintaining a strong presence on multiple social media platforms that reflect well on both the center and hospital partners is essential.
The Marketing and Communications Manager will be a hands-on resource to, and have frequent interaction with, NYPC executive management, clinical leadership, hospital partners and their marketing teams, and outside marketing firms. Working effectively with NYPC’s hospital partners to coordinate messaging, oversee brand management and integrity, and leverage relationships to further enhance both NYPC and partner reputation is also critical.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Translate business and marketing objectives into marketing initiatives
- Develop and maintain optimal SEO and SEM strategies
- Develop and maintain a strong and consistent presence on social media platforms
- Coordinate with public relations firm on NYPC specific activities and maintain awareness of activity in the proton therapy market
- Manage logos, images, and other relevant graphics
- Facilitate, manage and grow existing content library, including patient stories, white papers, articles, and interviews
- Ensure adoption and proper usage of marketing strategies among staff
- Ensure website is optimized, up to date, and relevant in the market
- Develop and manage marketing budgets
- Develop reports and presentations for monthly, quarterly and annual reporting
- Ensure internal NYPC training materials are aligned with marketing campaigns and messaging
- Provide input on market trends
- Work in a collaborative manner with NYPC colleagues and external collaborators to support activities effectively to accomplish agreed upon deliverables.
- Perform other job-related duties, as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree required with 3+ years of design and marketing experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong professional acumen and team focused approach
- Ability to work independently, without direct supervision with strong initiative
- Strong problem solving and investigative skills
- Expert proficiency in the Microsoft Office and Adobe suites
- Ability to multi-task, manage multiple projects at one time, and rapidly change priorities based on business needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High integrity with respect to maintenance of proprietary and confidential patient information
- Composure under pressure
The New York Proton Center (NYPC) strives to maintain a workplace that accepts and appreciates the differences among our employees. The company will not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, covered veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, status with respect to public assistance or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.