Provident desires to employ a Technical Sales Representative, to develop and generate profitable sales within the designated territory of IL, IN, MI, MO, KS. The position requires the promotion of Provident product lines of related Flexographic and Gravure consumable supplies (Dr. Blades and End Seals), and equipment.
· Technical competence and working knowledge of the Flexographic and Gravure printing process.
· Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills - professional, enthusiastic, and pleasant telephone manner with ability to listen actively and communicate effectively.
· Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others.
· Ability to arrive at decisions independently and demonstrate analytical skills.
· Ability to prioritize multiple projects while meeting strict deadlines and maintaining composure in a fast-paced environment.
· Exceptional organizational skills.
· Knowledge of and demonstrated ability to navigate and effectively and efficiently utilize systems, including the use of Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) as well as other programs/ technology related to CRM and ERP (Salesforce, AS/400, etc.).
· High School diploma or equivalent required.
· 5 years of industry related experience.
· Ability to travel 50% or more within the states of IL, IN, MI, MO, KS
· Must live within territory.
· Ability to communicate effectively in English.
· Sales: 5 years
· Flexographic: 5 years
Description of Duties & Responsibilities
· Process customer requests and resolve customer issues.
· Demonstrate competency and consistency in delivering a standard of courteous and convenient service, while identifying customer needs and sales opportunities, overcoming objections, and assisting the customer in identifying solutions.
· Provides fresh, genuine, caring and courteous responses to customers by utilizing soft skills, including pleasant and enthusiastic tone of voice, willingness to assist, and other behaviors/skills that drive a positive customer experience.
· Exercise decision making skills to deliver exceptional service by negotiating solutions that balance the needs of the customer while maintaining profitability to Provident.
· Work independently to research, analyze and resolve issues.
· Generate and evaluate various sales reports.
· Maintain confidentiality of customer.
· Full utilization of Salesforce to document and record activities related to meetings, opportunities and client profiles.
· Competitive base + Variable commission
· Company furnished car, phone and laptop
· Health, Dental and 401K
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $110,000.00 /year