We are currently looking for loss prevention officers that are proven industry performers to start immediately! Applicants should have a valid guard card, completed an accredited loss prevention class and has handcuff certificate or be willing obtain certifications within 30 business days.
Our team is made up of hand-selected professionals and includes proven performers from diverse backgrounds in the security industry.
Hours vary by shift and location; multiple opportunities available.
- Patrol and maintain general security of assigned property as described in post orders
- Maintain CONSISTENT performance, attendance, uniform appearance, and grooming habits
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances
- Utilize smart phone or tablet to maintain daily electronic reports as required per site
- Maintain professional demeanor and communication with clients, co-workers, and the public
- Respond to emergency situations and contact the appropriate authorities
- Detect, deter, observe, and report while acting lawfully
- Trained Loss Prevention Officer with proven work experience or relevant position
- Surveillance skills and use of the 5 step process of Loss Prevention
- Ability to document, accurately, in detail, all incidents and stops
- High level of integrity and professionalism
- Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols
- Computer experience preferred
- Professional communication and customer service skills
- Punctual and reliable
- VALID Guard Card
- Completion of an accredited Loss Prevention Class
- Handcuff Certificate or willingness to obtain within 30 days
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Security/Loss Prevention: 1 year