Are you passionate about natural beauty products??? Come join our team of passionate and energetic associates at the Naples Soap Company. We are seeking an engaging and results driven Assistant Store Manager for our Tin City retail store located in Naples, Florida.The Assistant Store Manager will be responsible for supporting the Store Manager in managing the sales, operations, asset protection, and human resources functions of the store and creating an inviting environment and pleasant shopping experience for our clientele.
The ideal candidate will have previous relevant retail experience and will be available to work a flexible schedule based on the store’s needs that include daytime, evening, weekend and holiday shifts.
- Supervises associates engaged in sales, inventory receipt, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers.
- Prepares weekly schedules to ensure proper floor coverage within fiscal guidelines; reviews time sheets and other payroll documentation for accuracy and submits as appropriate.
- Promotes customer service by ensuring associates are greeting and assisting customers; responds to customer inquiries and complaints in a professional and timely manner.
- Models sales expectations by utilizing various techniques and communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Maintains a visually appealing store, ensuring proper housekeeping, visual merchandising, and organization are kept to the highest standard. Trains associates on visual merchandising techniques to ensure store is maintained at all times.
- Monitors associate sales activities and productivity; acknowledges and communicates performance to associates; motivates and trains associates to achieve full potential.
- Performs all financial activities effectively and in accordance with policy including cash handling and reporting, price changes, and merchandise handling; ensures all register transactions are completed accurately and in accordance with policy.
- Administers all operational processes including inventory receipt/dispatch, daily replenishment of floor merchandise levels, and execution and preparation of physical inventories.
- Facilitates and/or manages the general operations of the store ensuring that the store is in working order and adequately maintained to ensure safe and efficient operations.
- Other duties as assigned/required.
Job Type: Full-time