The Medical Research Network is a unique and innovative Clinical Trials Support Organization. At the moment, we have an exciting opportunity and are in process of employing 7 enthusiastic and experienced nurses to join our team. MRN specialize in coordinating nursing and project teams that can be used to support multiple sites globally across a clinical trial. Our extensive network of professionals means we can provide resources to sites in over 37 countries.
Contract: 13 Month Contract
Hours: Full Time, 8.00am – 17.00pm
Salary: Extremely Competitive
Role Objective: This is a home-based 13-month contract position for a licensed registered nurse who has experience and knowledge of peritoneal dialysis. The Home Trial Support nurse will work independently, or with supervisor oversight and will be responsible for patient home visits and device support during various phases of the peritoneal dialysis trial. We offer funded full training, support and competitive rates of pay.
- In-home nursing and device support during various phases of the trial.
- Support the clinical site team during patient device training and troubleshooting on investigational APD systems.
- Fully comply with Clinical Operations policies and procedures, Regulatory (Health) Authority requirements and guidelines.
- Support with the implementation of study device technical components and study staff with specific procedures, onsite and in-patient homes.
- Collaborating with technical service, training team and study team on product issue resolution activities.
- Assist study staff to ensure smooth transition of patient to home therapy.
- Providing oversight and observation of in-home biological sample collection.
- Assist with investigational product accountability, study data query resolution and troubleshooting device issues.
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Current RN licensure with CNN, CDN or CPDN preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Experience in a chronic peritoneal dialysis clinic preferred
- Patient/nurse/customer training and education, home PD training unit experience is highly desirable
- Driving License
- Computer skills, office, excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent organizational skills
- problem-solving, critical thinking and priority-setting skills
Training and Travel:
- Ability to travel locally
- Available to attend 5 days training in Denver Colorado
- Ability to respond quickly and appropriately to the unpredictability of travel conditions and situations
Benefits: Competitive rates of pay, research experience in an exciting cutting-edge field,
Job Type: Contract