Make a splash with us at Avalon
If you're looking to join a company with a dynamic vision for the future, set your sights on a rewarding career with Avalon. Recognized as the #1 brand of bottleless water cooler dispensers, our products continually set new standards in the hydration industry. Ground floor opportunity with uncapped potential. In house opportunity only.
Mission & Overview
We are currently seeking a Sales Executive who will be responsible and accountable for building business success by identifying, qualifying and selling prospects within our targeted commercial verticals. The ideal candidate will have the desire and ability to work in a fast-paced, process-oriented, results-driven environment. True hunting role.
We offer a great compensation package and industry-leading residual commissions
- Generate sales through cold calling (phone, emails etc.); attending industry tradeshows and social media outlets to engage with prospects and existing customers
- Calling directly on large enterprise clients to expand Avalon product offering to additional locations.
- Identify leads, manage prospects, and acquire new business.
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of company products and pricing structure.
- Obsessively focused on results-driven to meet and exceed sales/revenue goals
- Utilize company CRM Salesforce.com for scheduling, pipeline reporting, developing prospective customer profiles and documenting all sales-related activities.
- Play an important role as needed in customer satisfaction
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Team Player and eager to grow within the company
- Strong selling and negotiating skills; ability to overcome customer objections
- Excellent communication skills including via telephone (clear, enthusiastic; good listening skills; quick understanding of customer needs; strong sales skills; strong follow-up skills)
- Must be organized with good time management skills
- Someone that LOVES selling and closing deals
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined, accountable, and a confident personality
- Working knowledge of salesforce.com or other CRM platforms
- Embraces the extreme hunter mentality to uncover opportunities and demonstrate a persuasive personality to close deals
- Previous experience with inside sales (closing deals over the phone) preferred.
- Ability to travel when required
Compensation: This is a full-time position based in our Lakewood, NJ office, Base + uncapped commissions, medical benefits and Paid Time Off.
Avalon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Employee discounts