Second Spectrum is seeking an experienced full-cycle Technical Recruiter with a focus on sourcing and closing candidates in order to help us identify the best and brightest minds to enhance our growing team. In this role you will utilize various tools, data and creativity to create targeted recruiting strategies and build a strong network of experienced professionals. Partnering with senior leaders, you will be expected to mainly source top engineering talent and the occasional product, creative, and business talent. You will be an internal and external representative of our values and culture.
- Evaluate resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements for both technical and non-technical candidates.
- Source prospective hires and maintain our passive candidate pipeline with high touch and consistent communication.
- Proactive and resourceful: Able to find candidates through referrals, networking, cold call, and internet sourcing.
- Partner with internal team members and executives to understand their hiring needs.
- Build trust with candidates and provide them with complete and accurate information about the company and all applicable positions.
- Represent Second Spectrum at events including tech conferences, career fairs, etc. and be able to tell the Second Spectrum “story”.
- Train interviewers on how to conduct behavioral and technical interviews.
- Phone screen candidates and conduct technical screens for engineering candidates.
- 3+ years of sourcing and full-cycle technical recruiting experience at a growing technology company.
- Experienced recruiting software engineers (new grads to experienced/senior hires).
- Ability to talk the talk: Have strong knowledge of different coding languages, technical stacks and terminology.
- Advanced interview skills and job description development.
- Familiarity and comfort with using major applicant tracking systems, sourcing tools, internet search, and social media networking.
- High organization, flexible, and personable attitude.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
As a general approach, we interview for aptitude. You will be expected to speak to anything listed on your resume/CV.
To apply, please follow this link:
Job Type: Full-time
- total recruiting: 3 years (Required)
- recruiting software engineers: 2 years (Required)