STI Physical Therapy and Rehabilitationhas immediate opportunities for a few talented and skilled physical therapists. Get a great start to your career or revitalize and re energize.
ABOUT US: We are a Phoenix, AZ based locally owned and operated medical rehabilitation company that has been in existence since 1987. We proudly have grown from one clinic location to ten in that time period. Our primarily orthopedic patient population and referral base is extremely diverse. Our staff consists of a team of well-trained physical and occupational therapists, athletic trainers, physical and occupational therapy assistants, certified hand therapists, exercise physiologists and rehab technicians. Our facilities are some of the best equipped in the state. We proudly have recently expanded to Yuma, AZ.
QUALITIES WE DESIRE IN YOU:
- Must work great in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Interest in orthopedic rehab with willingness to learn and become the best clinician you can.
- Strong interpersonal and over the top customer service skills.
- In good standing with all professional associations and regulatory agencies.
- AZ PT license or eligible.
We have expanded and have multiple opportunities throughout Arizona:
1. Full or part time staff Physical Therapists, Yuma, AZ. - Position qualifies for relocation/sign bonus, student loan repayment and rural pay scale. New grads welcome.
2. Physical therapy assistant (PTA), Yuma, AZ - full or part-time but would prefer full. New grads welcome.
Other Positions Open In Arizona
3. Clinic Director full time for clinic in central - east Phoenix. Take the next step to advancing your career. Must be a AZ licensed physical therapist.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Above average salary, incentives and bonuses.
- Sign-on bonus and paid relocation for some positions
- Full benefits including health PPO, dental, LTD, 401K and a host of cafeteria plan choices.
- Accrual of a generous paid time off program immediately upon hire.
- Manageable caseloads
- Generous continuing education reimbursement.
- A clinically and professionally challenging atmosphere with diverse caseloads.
- Opportunity for advancement and management
- mentorship opportunities
- loan repayment and tuition reimbursement for manual therapy training
HOW TO APPLY: Please email or fax your resume or C.V. with a cover letter to attention: Clinical Director (MS Word or pdf format only please)
Fax: (602) 547-0809
*STI is an equal opportunity employer*
- NO RECRUITERS PLEASE-
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract