CAIR is seeking an intern in its Chapter Department. The Nonprofit Management Intern will report to the National Chapter Manager and Civil Rights Chapter Support Specialist.
- Assist with initiatives to build and expand the capacity of CAIR chapters in
- Community service
- Develop training materials for CAIR chapters
- Coordinate chapter trainings
- Assist in the creation and dissemination of publications and resources for chapters
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Sophomore status (or greater) at an accredited university
- Enthusiastic, optimistic, focused, and motivated
- Detail-oriented and creative; self-starter and can work under minimum supervision
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, analytical and communication skills
- Thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- 10 hours/week with flexible schedule.
Job Type: Internship
Fall 2020 internships will likely be fully remote, or partially remote if conditions warrant that change.
- Business: 1 year (Preferred)
- Nonprofit: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Company's Facebook page:
- Temporarily due to COVID-19