Summary: The Executive Assistant is directly responsible forproviding administrative support to assigned senior management team member(s).
· Maintains executive management team members' calendars and schedules
· Prepares and issues communication pieces on behalf of executive management team members
· Assists with preparation of PowerPoint presentations
· Schedules travel arrangements
· Manages contract process including coordination of Company signatures, electronic and original record-keeping, dispersal to appropriate parties, and follow-up on external signatures
· Edits, compiles, and distributes quarterly packages to Board of Directors in advance of board meetings
· Prepares and records expense reports for executive management team members on a timely basis
· Ensures that an optimal level of office supplies, letterhead and envelopes for assigned management team is maintained
· Coordinates meetings as needed to include communicating with attendees, setting up the room, ensuring equipment and supply needs are met, and having refreshments and/or meals available as needed
· Ensures an adequate level of drinks and supplies are maintained in the break room and meeting rooms as assigned
· Provides additional administrative support to others or with other tasks as assigned
· Files as needed
· Provides back up relief to the Receptionist as needed
· Other duties as required and assigned
Education and Experience:
· High school diploma or GED (General Education Diploma) equivalency
· At least three years experience supporting executive leadership in an administrative capacity
· PC proficiency to include strong Microsoft Office skills with Word, Outlook, Visio, PowerPoint and Excel
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and organizational skills
· Ability to type 65 WPM
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee frequently is required to sit, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. The employee is regularly exposed to ambient lighting and temperate climate conditions.
 The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
 Job Duties as documented in this job description are considered “Essential Functions” and have been created by the standards of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). The standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (1990) require that employees be able to perform “Essential Functions” of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the “Essential Functions”.
Job Type: Full-time