DCG ONE has been serving a diverse range of leading companies for over 50 years, constantly striving to build long standing, trusted partnerships. We have always been committed to adopting the most advanced technologies to deliver smart, highly effective solutions. And, because we believe that sustainable practices are critical to everyone’s success, we participate in the several programs that work to reduce our impact on the environment.
We are looking for a Fulfillment Clerk to join our team. We offer great pay, benefits, and paid time off.
The essential duties include:
- Follow the labeling procedures for each type of order.
- Picker will accurately pick multiple customer orders based on pick sheets for the day.
- Once orders are complete, use proper procedure by package type to either stage or place on the conveyor for packing clerk to prep for shipping.
- Stocker will perform material handling functions as needed to support the operation.
- Stocker will restock pick locations by dumping product into the proper pick location and place excess in side stock area.
- Meet quality and productivity measures as required. Label products for major online retailer shipments.
- Cross train to process daily outgoing orders.
- Check-in shipments from vendors, put away and/or move stock where necessary.
- Identify and label inventory.
- Package inventory and palletize per order requirements.
- General warehouse duties such as: re-stock shelves, prepare boxes to be used later, etc.
- Assist other team members, as needed, to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Perform all tasks to ensure a safe work environment. Follow all safety procedures and policies.
- Work as part of a team by interacting and communicating with fellow associates in a cooperative, constructive manner.
- Must be able to work overtime as required.
- Clean and sweep work area and remove trash regularly.
- Perform other duties assigned.
Experience / Skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to follow detailed written and verbal instructions – understand implied instructions.
- Pallet Jack experience preferred; may be required.
- Certification of all equipment used in this position will be obtained from DCG programs, such as Forklift or High Pickers.
- Lift, carry, pull and push 30 -35 pounds occasionally
- The ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to work independently and possess problem solving abilities
- The ability to constantly stand and move around the warehouse
- Frequent walking, stooping, bending and reaching required
- Regular, reliable and predictable attendance necessary for adequate scheduling and coverage
Job Type: Full-time