WebLogic Migration Consultant
A privately held company in Springfield, VA, has an opening for a team-oriented, self-motivated individual for a short-term position supporting the SSP OHIO CLASS Submarine Test, Measurement, and Diagnostic Equipment Life Cycle Support (TMDE LCS) and Calibration Program. Under the general supervision of the Information Technology Manager, the candidate will serve as a Team Member on information systems development projects; assume project Lead responsibilities, and perform system/application implementation. The candidate will also provide direct support to division management in the development, implementation, and execution of Information Assurance policy and procedures, per Department of Defense requirements.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Perform all tasks necessary for migration from Oracle 10g Application server to Oracle 12c WebLogic Server and Oracle Web Tier; to include configuration, deployment, and documentation of all processes and procedures involved for a successful Oracle 12c implementation in a Windows server environment.
- Configuration of LDAP and SSO for WebLogic and Oracle Forms applications
- Assist programmers with identification and resolution of any issues resulting from migration from Oracle 10g to Oracle 12c.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, or an equivalent degree
- 10 years of professional experience in the installation, configuration, management, and upgrade of Oracle Web servers.
- Experience in the configuration and management of WebLogic in Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c in a Windows server environment.
- Experience migrating applications from Oracle Application Server 10g to WebLogic 12c in a Windows server environment.
- Experience migrating users from Oracle Application Server Identity Management to WebLogic 11g/12c.
- Understanding of National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and DISA Standard Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) requirements for Oracle WebLogic 12c deployment, configuration and management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a U.S. citizen for government security clearance
Preferred Additional Qualifications:
- CompTIA Security+ Certification
Job Type: Full-time