Part-timeEstimated: $32,000 - $43,000 a year
- Time management
- Microsoft Outlook
- Communication skills
- Microsoft Word
- High school diploma or GED
Full Job Description
The Sales Supervisor assists in implementing action plans that meet service expectations and balance task completion within guidelines. Demonstrate behaviors that align with the company values of Accountability, Collaboration, Humility and Passion. The Sales Supervisor partners with the management team to understand daily/weekly/monthly store priorities. They participate in and support merchandise placement, the #prepped process and store recovery. Sales Supervisors participate in monitoring associate compliance to all company policies and procedures as well adherence to Loss Prevention Standards. They assist in assigned projects and tasks to support service levels which include opening and closing the store.
Store Manager, Co-Manager and Assistant Store Managers
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Models MOD behaviors, leading associate engagement. Drives associate engagement and implementation of financial plans to maintain KPI performance on a daily/weekly basis. Meets metric based goals by reinforcing behaviors that support the company service model. Reviews, understands and can clearly communicate business reports including daily sales flash. Can communicate business trends to DM/ SM. Provides recognition and feedback to improve performance. Responds to customer requests and/or feedback with a high sense of urgency. Manages timekeeping system of all associates.
- Assists the Store Manager and other leaders with the on-boarding of associates. Provides associates training and product information, participates in associate growth/ development. Seeks opportunities for personal performance growth and demonstrates interest in building leadership skills. Provides feedback to the Store Manager on associate performance and communicates associate relations issues to Store Manager for follow up.
- Participates in and supports associates in merchandise placement and shipment processing during the #prepped process. Assists in the communication and execution of presentation standards that are consistent with brand image. Ensures customers have a great experience by maintaining DSW store standards.
- Reviews daily communication materials (Footnotes, Memos, Email, Checklists, etc.) and follows through with required actions. Ensures consistency in daily housekeeping as outlined in the 9 Field Commitments. Ensures the implementation of inventory and pricing directives. Completes all tasking related to the daily opening and closing of the store. Adheres to daily store cleaning, recovery and maintenance standards. Communicates all related issues that require follow up to the Store Manager.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Store Manager or other supervisor.
- Ability to manage in ambiguous situations to resolve internal and external conflict
- Ability to develop collaborative working relationships
- Ability to recognize what is critical and take action
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in base computer use, including Outlook and MS Word or word processing program
- Proven ability to train and motivate others
- Time management
- Minimum 2 years retail experience required
- Minimum high school graduate