Want to work for the world’s leader in play design and equipment manufacturing?
Are you an energetic, collaborative, Art Director that can develop and executive creative design solutions across all platforms?
We are looking to fill a full-time Art Director position in our Marketing Department.
If this is you or someone you know, let’s talk!
Qualified applicants will have:
- Completing and managing all design projects, from ideation to completion
- Responsible for conceptualizing and implementing creative solutions that effectively communicate the strategic intent for each marketing/sales tool
- Participates in the new product development process and the creation of the new product marketing plans
- Cultivates relationships with project requestors both internally and externally
- Manages freelancers and photographers/videographers, and photo/video shoots
- Must have an Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Art, Graphic Design or a directly related subject.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years, full-time work experience in graphic design.
- Must have an intimate understanding of graphic design and digital best practices and guidelines; must be an expert using the Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office and common CMS platforms, and have the ability to and be open to quickly learning new software and technology.
- Must have a strong eye for artistic and creative detail.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to work with others of all temperaments and backgrounds, both internally and externally.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects, delivered on time and within budget in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Must take accountability, ownership and an entrepreneurial approach in managing your workload
No phone or email inquiries please.
Playworld offers a competitive benefits package including, but not limited to, paid time off, health insurance and 401(K) for full-time positions. Qualified candidates only.
Resumes will only be accepted through the deadline date. Although we appreciate all interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Additional company information is available at www.playworld.com. Reference checks and pre-employment drug testing will be conducted.
Playworld is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other trait protected by law.
Playworld is a division of PlayPower, Inc