Position Title: Marketer for Homecare/ Bilingual Chinese
Marketers are responsible for developing, maintaining and strengthening relationships on the field with new and existing referral sources who can refer clients to our agency. We are seeking marketers for all lines of business including, private client, Medicaid, and other insurances. They are the key members of our Business Development team and will lead the creation and implementation of providing a broad range of referrals that will increase patient census, branding and community inclusion.
Job responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Getting referrals from existing referral sources; follow up on existing referrals to ensure patients are enrolled to the agency.
- Build strategic partnerships and techniques to attract new clients in the industry
- Schedule and present information about True Care’s programs and services to the community organizations, including doctors’ offices, hospitals, nursing homes, independent living facilities, planning boards and other healthcare professionals.
- Utilize marketing strategies and techniques to attract new patients
- Research and participate in health and wellness fairs throughout New York City; coordinate partnerships with different health agencies with long term impact target in mind
- Attend community events as needed
- Develop compelling and concise outreach materials in collaboration with our Branding department
- Demonstrating a thorough and complete knowledge of the agency including our vision, mission and values; the services we provide; and how we differentiate ourselves from other home care agencies
- Provide monthly reports on outreach efforts
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- This role requires traveling within New York City. Your own transportation is required
- Bilingual Chinese is required
- Possess excellent sales and marketing, communication, time management, and organizational skills
- Be self-driven with business development goals and the ability to execute plans to achieve desired outcomes
- Clean, professional image, behavior and demeanor are expected at all times
- Maintaining standards of high quality customer service
- Knowledge and experience with computer applications; Salesforce, Excel
Job Type: Full-time
- Cantonese (Required)
- Mandarin (Required)
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
Relocation Assistance Provided: