The Salt Lick in Round Rock, serving up Texas Hill Country's renowned legendary bbq. Is currently seeking experienced Servers, Cashiers, Hosts and FOH support staff to add to our team. If you are someone who is team player and enjoys serving others, come in and apply or send your resume to mike@saltlickbbq .com.
We are seeking selfless leaders who are reliable, friendly, fast and dependable. We provide a family atmosphere here at the Salt Lick that is primarily focused on our guests experiences.
Responsibilities and Duties
- The ideal candidate will work well under pressure, is organized, flexible, self-motivated and is hospitable.
- Restaurant experience is plus but a willingness can do attitude is a must.
- Familiarity with Micros or similar POS system, and Hot Schedules is a plus.
- Must be organized, positive, a team player/leader that leads/follows examples form his/her management staff and goes the extra mile to ensure that each guest has an outstanding dining experience.
- Ensures that their restaurant section or area is clean, organized and ready for service at all times
- Position requires Food Handlers certifications and TABC if applying for a server/bartender position.
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Must have reliable transportation and willing to work weekends
- Must be able lift a minimum of 25 lbs., stand for 6-8 hours per day.
Job Type: Full-time and Part-time available
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $200.00 to $500.00 /day