We are professional, innovative and our goal is to Our goal is to create positive change in the world! .
Our work environment includes:
- Work-from-home days
- Growth opportunities
Our organization is seeking a Videographer/editor with a strong attention to detail and outstanding video and audio skills. We are looking for someone who is creative and has a good uderstanding of social media platforms and YouTube. The successful candidate will be responsible for filming certain events but mostly editing material for various marketing materials. A successful candidate will have previous experience shooting and editing video footage, an understanding of audio equipment, camera stabilization and lighting techniques.
- Record audio while shooting video.
- Edit audio tracks and synchronize with video tracks.
- Use software to add color correction and transitions.
- Create captions and credits for videos.
- Create promotional videos for social media.
- Create viral videos that go "viral" and get lots of views on the Internet.
- Create a video recording of a live event.
- Create explanatory how-to videos.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $30.00 - $45.00 per hour
- 4 hour shift
- Choose your own hours
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Doylestown, PA 18901