Perform routine to moderately complex clerical and administrative duties under limited supervision. Leverage expertise in programmatic tasks supporting Senior Executive Service (SES)-level staff, including complex calendar management and scheduling, managing many and often competing priorities, and helping to coordinate certain office tasks, suspense's, and inter and intra-agency coordination. Plan, organize, and prioritize workload and job assignments and respond to changes in workload prioritization and office needs with minimal notice. Oversee last minute, high profile tasks with discretion, checking spelling and grammar errors, paying attention to detail, and remaining organized.
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Ability to engage with senior government and military officials effectively
- Ability to develop strategic communications plans
- Active TS/SCI clearance; willingness to take a polygraph exam
- HS diploma or GED and 6 years of experience with the DoD or IC or BA or BS degree and 2 years of experience with the DoD or IC
- Experience with working in the IC
- Experience as an executive assistant or executive officer
- Experience with balancing competing requirements
- Possession of excellent interpersonal and professional skills
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.