Role: Assistant Project Manager- Multifamily
Candidate must have excellent communication, management, customer service, problem-solving, organizational skills, and a strong focus on safety. This position would perform duties to assist the Project Manager in the development and management of residential & multi-family projects.
Assistant Project Manager- Multifamily Responsibilities:
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring project status, business plan targets, problem areas, etc.
- Assists the Project Manager in communicating with subcontractors and employees the expectations and direction regarding schedules, construction methods, company policies and procedures, permits, safety, sustainability, quality control and other performance standards.
- Interact with outside contractors such as Architects, Civil Engineers, Landscape, Utility Consultants, Soils Engineers, & other professionals
- Reviews and updates progress and cost reports, schedules, and requirements for completion on a regular basis to support and assist the Project Manager
- Collaborates with Project Manager to ensure project site and company assets are secure, and always maintains a safe and respectful working environment
Assistant Project Manager- Multifamily Qualifications
- Highschool Diploma required, bachelor’s degree in construction related studies preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Multifamily Assistant Project Management
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
- project management: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)