THE TRUCK STORE IN FRUITLAND IS LOOKING FOR THE BEST!!
We have a rare opening for an EXPERIENCED automotive Finance Manager / Business Manager.
Automotive Finance Manager / Finance Management
- Offering vehicle financing and insurance to customers and providing them with a thorough explanation of aftermarket products and extended warranties and a complete explanation of manufacturer and dealership service procedures and policies.
- Assists store manager in directing the Sales Staff while working as a Finance/Desk Manager
- Supervises and Manages sales team to ensure and verify they are prospecting and networking on a daily basis to solicit new customers
- Must have a thorough knowledge and proficiency with our company’s sales processes
- Developing new lending sources and maintaining excellent working relationships with our present institutions to secure competitive interest rates and financing programs.
- Ensures all deals are fully compliant with local, state and federal guidelines
- Prepares paperwork, contracts and delivers deals
- Reviews, manages and updates customer database as required for the sales team
- Ensures the expeditious funding of all contracts
- Promotes the success of the company, store and Sales Team
- Strictly adheres to and enforces company policies, processes, procedures, and core values
- Sell financing and other finance and insurance products to customers
- Develop financing sources for vehicle purchase contracts
- Establish and meet monthly objectives
- Maintain an efficient workflow of all finance office processes
- Maintain proper lender mix
- Prior Automotive Finance or Insurance experience
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person")
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Must possess the ability to “close"
- Professional Appearance
- Stable career with previous employers
- Must be a customer-oriented, self-motivated team player with effective communication skills
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Dealer Track experience a plus
We offer a generous, comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Live Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Special Bonuses and Incentives
The ideal candidate must have a strong desire to succeed. Success does not hinge on precise work experience although experience in automotive sales is a huge plus.
Take the next step in your automotive finance career.
Job Type: Full-time