Provide paralegal and administrative support to the General Counsel of the Legal department in a Garden City, NY based company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interacting extensively with internal business teams and outside counsel in connection with Intellectual Property matters
- Assisting the General Counsel in preparing for Board of Directors meetings and Annual Stockholders meetings
- Assisting the General Counsel with Corporate Governance matters
- Monitoring and tracking litigation matters
- Preparation of legal documents, correspondence, and presentations as requested by the General Counsel
- Responsible for filing and maintaining accurate records and databases both electronically and on paper
- Processing and tracking of legal invoices
- Performs other duties as assigned by the General Counsel
5 + years of Paralegal experience in an in-house position preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Dependability, attention to detail with strong organizational and time management skills a must
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team player
- Must be able to meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities
- Paralegal Certificate required
Lifetime Brands, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic.
Job Type: Full-time
- paralegal: 5 years (Preferred)
- Paralegal Certificate (Required)