Intellipro Group is one of the fastest growing, integrated talent solution providers in APAC and the Americas, with headquarter in Silicon Valley, and offices in Seattle, New York, Vancouver, New Delhi, Shenzhen and Wuhan China. We provide Executive Search, Recruiting, Consulting, Outsourcing, Staff Augmentation, Training and comprehensive HR services to companies around the world.
- Identify, interview and screen all levels of IT candidates to determine their qualifications, experience and knowledge in relation to our client's position requirements, while also considering their cultural fit for the client environment.
- Partner with business leaders and hiring managers to assess their talent requirements and develop job descriptions.
- Develop and implement a pipeline of both active and passive candidates.
- Create high-touch relationships with Digital and Technology professionals
- Provide creative and innovative recruiting techniques to source qualified IT professionals through employee referrals, social media, user group events etc.
- Create and execute search strategies across a variety of technical recruiting tools; including LinkedIn Recruiter, Dice and Monster.
- Candidate Preparation – Prepare resumes, submit consultants to client, track information, and guide candidates through interviews as coordinate interview details.
- Keep up to date on staffing industry trends as well as trends within clients to ensure relevance.
- Energetic, innovative, and motivated
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple client requirements simultaneously
- Must be a reliable, results-driven and goal-orientated professional
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills; ability to present and communicate clearly to technical and non-technical audiences
- Proven time management skills and the ability to prioritize and work effectively in an environment with competing demands.
- A willingness to learn and possesses a strong work ethic
- Resourceful and always looking for better ways to serve the client and support teammates
- Related background or practical experience preferred but not required.
- BA/BS degree in related field
- A genuine interest in new and emerging technology