- 21+ years or older
- clean appearance, detail-oriented, strong work ethic and the ability work in a team environment.
- must be certified in Safe Food Handling with an understanding of local, state and federal health and sanitation laws.
- must have experience in kitchen work of at least 2 years
- ability to set up and breakdown station, work in a fast, proficient and sanitary manner
- understanding of proper food handling in the kitchen
- ability to understand verbal and written communications in English and respond appropriately
- punctual and reliable
*Pay based on experience.*48 hours a week
- 2 + year's minimum Dishwashing/Prep experience in fine dining restaurant.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.00 to $14.00 /hour
- Dishwashing/Prep: 2 years (Required)